2019年9月19日 星期四

Q1 :Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you?

A1:I think the speaking task is more difficult than listening for me, we can not say lot of English in Taiwan because our native is Chinese which means we don't have a English environment in our daily life.However, we have many resources about English listening such as some Podcast or some well-known  listening APP like TedTalk and Six Minutes English,we can listen to English in any time we  want,that is the reason why probably we could listen  when a foreign speaking to us well but we always can't express the things we want to say fluently.

Q2:  What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?

A2: I have been learning English for almost 12 years since we were child.I definetly had met a lot of problems in speaking or listening,the biggest problem in listening I think is we couldn't hear every words clearly which made me confused me because I didn't know the sentence mean even the word mean.In speaking part,I think the problem which is lack of confidence,I usually know what I want to say to people but I scared to say the wrong sentence or word which is a bad habit because if I don not force me to be brave to say something in English,I will never improve my speaking skill and never know what problem I have.

沒有留言:

張貼留言