2019年9月11日 星期三

My new plan this year

Wow it is so fast that the summer vacation was done last week.
Sep 9th is the new semester beginning day which means I officially become a sophomore student from now on.
Because I am getting older so I have several plans to do,I estimated that there are about three main plan I supposed to do in this semester.
First, I want to become more strength because I stayed in USA whole summer and I saw a lot of people are strong in there,thus, I decided to become as strong as them even if I know that is not a easy thing but I would like to try it.
Second, I have to keep my grade in the level but I attend many activity this semester so I will do more harder on every classes to make sure I realize every content teachers teach us in the class. 
The last plan is the most important plan which is to make more friend,learning how to social with stranger and new friend because I definitely will go to find a job after I graduate from school and how to social with each person would be a obstacle if I didn't learn since now,so I have to force me to learn and to improve which would be a benefit with my career.
These are my initially plan this semester,hopefully,I can fulfill every plans I list on this blog.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言